Mother's Day - Vintage Jazz Tea
Celebrate Mother's Day - Sunday March 11th - with a beautiful Vintage Afternoon Tea at our Vintage Tearooms in Uckfield, with live music from Jazz singer Linda Carpenter.
There are two sittings available -
- 12noon - 1.30pm
- 2.30pm - 4pm
Tickets are priced at £21.00 per person or £22.50 per person if you would like to bring your own bubbly. Children aged 11 and under are half price.
Ticket numbers are limited and are available for purchase now. You can order yours by:
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 07526 112102
- From our Tearooms - 156 High Street, Uckfield, TN22 1AT.
Afternoon Tea Menu
(Our Afternoon Tea menu can also be adapted to cater for Gluten & Dairy Free dietary needs)
Dainty finger sandwiches. Choose three sandwich fillings from our selection, served on a mixture of white & wholemeal breads.
- Tuna, cucumber & lemon mayonnaise
- Cheddar cheese & tomato chutney
- Cool cucumber
- Stilton & pear
- Breaded ham served plain or with English Mustard or Sandwich Pickle or Salad
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese
- Egg & cress
- Large fruit or plain scone served with clotted cream and a conserve - choose one conserve from the following selection:
- Black Cherry
- Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Fruit Tartlets
- A slice of cake from our Cake Counter
- Unlimited tea from our loose leaf selection